Phoenix is a weekend peer led workshop for people who have been recently diagnosed with HIV. The workshop provides a safe, confidential and supportive environment to learn strategies for managing and making sense of HIV.
It’s a peer-based workshop which means its run by other people living with HIV who can relate to the experience of a new diagnosis.
The workshop provides an opportunity to:
- Meet other people living with HIV
- Talk about your experience with HIV
- Explore issues around disclosure, negotiating sex and relationships
- Find out how to maintain your sexual health
- Learn about how to access HIV services and organisations
- Latest HIV treatment information
- Start planning for the future
The next Phoenix workshop to be announced
call SAMESH on 7099 5300 for more details
Want more information? You can send a message via our contact form.